Welcome to Dimos Jewelery or us we seen the last year's welcome back to Dimos Jewelery.
Dimos Jewelery is one of the oldest representatives of Greek jewelry. Settled in the heart of Athens and in the historic district of Plaka where Founder Sotiris Dimos set he's workshop in 1968 and he focused on re creating history from 4th century BC, Byzantine period and museum treasures, based on the history of jewelry techniques that have lasted through the centuries and iconic jewelry that they have been recognized respected and admired by the entire world.
Since then 50 years has gone by, and as the founder Sotiris Dimos says... it's been a blink ! / it feels like 10 days ago since I remember the first ring I sold in May 1968!
Today with three locations in Athens, in stores around Greece, in boutiques in the USA and for a number of years with their own store in Houston Texas They have created a reputation about their jewelry their ethics the high level of honesty, customer oriented mentality and a lot of love for the family, the clients and the footprint that they behind .
- Our founder, Sotiris Dimos, opens his first workshop and store at our oldest location at 3 Mpenizelou Plaiologou Street, Plaka, Athens, Greece.
- Our second location opens at 71 Andrianou Street, Athens, Greece.
- Our third location opens at 87 Andrianou Street, Athens, Greece.
- Stavros Dimos graduates from the Mokume Institute (Athens, Greece), where he studied jewelry making, design, and the history of jewelry and the arts, and is certified as a Master Jeweler.
- Stavros Dimos receives a national jewelry design award in Greece.
Dimos Jewelry goes international with the opening of a store in Houston, Texas.
It has been quiet for a while, but I have a feeling that the next big step is on its way!
Shipping & Handling
All shipping is free.
We are proud to partner with the DHL international shipping company, which provides next-day delivery within Europe, 2 to 3 business day delivery to most locations in North America, and 3 to 4 business day delivery to the rest of the world.
A 24% sales tax will be added to purchases delivered to Europe. Although we do not apply sales tax to deliveries to North America or the rest of the world, those items will pass through the respective Customs Office at your destination, and appropriate taxes may be applied there.
To learn about your tax rate, please contact your local DHL office, provide them with the amount of the invoice, and they can inform you about the tax cost on your incoming parcel.